Bedroom Remodel Ideas
When it comes to a remodeled room, the sky’s the limit, especially when you’re working with a team of experienced contractors who know how to turn your vision into reality. Because bedroom remodels can encompass so many elements, it’s important to determine your goals and style. Standard bedroom upgrades include the following.
- Custom Lighting. From soft bedside lighting, so you don’t wake your partner to overhead lighting in closets so you can finally see all of your outfits, custom lighting can be installed on walls, ceilings, and even floors!
- Doors & Windows. Want a western exposure window so you can snuggle up and watch the sunset? We can do that! How about a new door installation so you can walk onto your back patio with ease. Whether it’s expanding existing door or window spaces, or installing new ones altogether, we can bring in as much natural light as you want!
- Flooring. Whether you want wood, carpet, or something in-between, we can remove the old flooring and install any type of flooring you desire.
- Storage Solutions. Nothing beats custom-built storage, and this is especially true for bedrooms and closets. We can build and install in-wall cabinets, stand-alone cubicles, and shelving to suit your needs.
- Wall Finish. We leave no detail unfinished! From exquisite crown molding to pops of color, we can finish your walls as the final touch to a renovated bedroom.