Our Commercial Construction Responsibilities
We are a full-service commercial construction company that handles your commercial building as if it were our own. We work closely with you and the rest of the commercial building team to execute a well-designed project from start to finish.
- Planning. We believe that the success of a project hinges on diligent planning. With specialized knowledge of land use and development, state and local regulations, and a keen eye for details, there will be no surprises along the way.
- Cost Management. We handle everything from creating a budget, modeling costs, cost estimations, projecting cash flow needs, and preparing for unforeseen circumstances.
- Time Management. You need a timetable that you can depend on, and we work hard to deliver. With milestones and progress updates, you’ll know exactly what stage your project is at.
- Contract Administration. We help solicit bids, hire subcontractors, acquire material, finance documentation support, resolve contract disputes, and more.
- Quality Management. We don’t believe in cutting corners. Instead, we ensure that the completed project meets both our and your high standards by using measurable standards.
- Safety Management. From licensing to insurance, we oversee every minute detail to avoid any liabilities. We also strictly enforce local codes and laws.